- Hard work is a competitive advantage.
- Hard work is a must, even though smart work helps.
- Hard word + Smart work is the best way to go
- Most people believe that technology is the secret that will give them leverage in their careers. But it’s not.
- Relationship building through hard work is important
- It’s about planting seeds, tending them, putting in the time, and doing the work. There is no way around that. Think of it like relationships. We would like to think that we can call someone a ‘friend’ by linking to them on a social media site.
- But friendships, authentic and meaningful ones, take time to build
Sunday, April 7, 2013
Hard work is not just a personal quality -- It is a Competitive Advantage
From the link: http://www.greatrecruitertraining.com/blog/recruiting/hard-work-is-a-competitive-advantage