He says that anyone can do it. You can do it too. It is not black magic or good luck. It is hard work + smart work.
He followed 2 principles:
- Set a goal and be willing to do whatever it takes to attain it.
- Relentless Pursuit of the metrics
- Whether you are a professional baseball player, a company CEO, a world class sprinter or an Account Executive in recruiting --> Your success or failure will ultimately lie in the numbers.
- Know the importance of knowing and paying attention to all key metrics and ratios in recruiting.
- The Quantity metrics told us how much time we were spending in the market place
- The ratios told how well it was being done.
- Recruiting is not an art, it is a science.
- It is a numbers game
- The better you understand the performance metrics and how to make adjustments to the numbers the faster you can see improvement and make an impact to your bottom line.
- It is not enough however to just track the metrics.
- To reach the higher levels of performance, it is also necessary to be able to evaluate the data in a timely manner to quickly spot trouble areas and to be able to make immediate corrections.
- Develop RPM, Revenue Performance Management.
- RPM is an interactive dashboard system that gives recruiters the ability to track, evaluate critical areas and tweak performance on the spot.
- It’s not complicated to become a Million Dollar Producer. But from most people’s perspective, it isn’t easy either.
- Setting a goal is only the beginning
- You then have to be willing to do what you need to do to achieve that goal and really pay close attention to your metrics.
- Good advice to all who want to take on the challenge:
- Be a student of the game – set your goals, align yourself with the top producers to be familiar with what they do to be successful, develop a thorough knowledge and understanding of the metrics and take advantage of the tools and resources that can make an impact in your performance over night.
- The rewards will be worth it!